Community Amsterdam - Car parks
The following activities are done by LKC Beheer & Inspectie for several car parks of the community Amsterdam – Parkeergebouwen:
- NEN 3140 inspection
- Thermografic inspection
Community Amsterdam – Parkeergebouwen
Within Amsterdam community Amsterdam – Parkeergebouwen manages and operates several car parks, P+R areas and garages. Several locations are assessed on the basis of the safety provisions for low voltage installations, as mentioned in the NEN 1010. This assessment has been made through visual inspection, measurements and testing.
There is a complete inspection carried out on the basis of the provisions of NEN 3140. When there was no possibility to go dead, thermografic measurements formed part of the NEN 3140 inspection. Executed work:
- Draw and describe the plan of supervision for inspecting the electrical installation and present machinery;
- Performing of the NEN 3140 inspections in accordance with the plan of supervision;
- Performing thermografic inspections;
- The establishment of an inspection report with a multi-annual maintenance planning;
- Discussing the highlights from the inspection report on location.
Benefits for the community Amsterdam – Parkeergebouwen
“The inspection has contributed to a thorough multi-annual maintenance planning for several locations, that offers insight in the future (financial) obligations. It also gives a good impression of the current state of the inspected low voltage installations. There are concrete action points appointed to ensure that the locations continue meet the regulations in force.”