Risk Inventory and Evaluation
A risk inventory and evaluation (RI&E) is a prepared tool recorded in the Dutch Labor Law. It is recorded in order to improve the safety and health of labor in the Netherlands. All organizations are required to have a RI&E. However, when a organization has a quantity of employees reaching 25 or more the RI&E must be performed by a certified and competent party. LKC Beheer & Inspectie reduces your burden as much as possible by providing a professional approach. We deliver an in accordance tailor-made plan. This reduces risks in a practical and clear way.
What is done during a RI&E?
Your company’s inventory will be given on company specific risks which are compared to relative regulations in the Labor Law. Following is a list of a few topics on which the focus will be during the inventory:
- Are there any hazardous substances within your company, like asbestos?
- How big is the physical load on your employees?
- How much work with displays are your employees assigned to?
- Is there too much noise?
- How much protective equipment is required?
During the inventory certain failings will appear. However, not every failing will be as ‘’serious’’ as the other. The failings will be ranked to a risk-score. This will be done according to the urgency of the certain failing.
3. Plan of approach
The required measures to reduces risks will be listed per failing.
Topics shown above are provided by means of a report and presented.
What does this benefit?
By inventorying risks you will gain an overview of the safety-situation within your organization and you will be able to increase your safety-level on a structured base. This will come with the following benefits:
- A safe working area for your employees;
- Reducing risks can lead to a lower number of absenteeism and fewer accidents;
- Meet up to the Labor Law. To not be owning a RI&E of your organization can lead to a fine up to €1800.